6am-6:3pm Fri, Sat, Sun (work 36 paid for 40
$5//hr shift differential
responsible for the welding, finishing, quality, and production standards. We work on a variety of custom, low volume products, for a mix of customers with various degree of complexity.
A day in the life
- Responsible for setting up and operating welding equipment to weld various different light gauge steel components to print and weld requirements
- Responsible for grinding and disc abrasive sanding fabricated/welded metal components
- Flexing to hardware insertion or press brake operations based on workload
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Work well within a team and maintain pace while ensuring high-quality standards.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of MIG/TIG welding experience preferred
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings, work instructions, and understand standard and metric dimensions
- Experienced working as part of a fabrication cell preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- High attention to detail and self-motivated
- Meet and maintain high attendance standards
- Stand, and sit for long periods depending on product build
- Employment may be subject to passing weld testing requirements
- Complete drug screen and post-offer physical
PERKS and BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date.
- Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO, and vacation benefits.
- Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night, and paintball
- We create products that save lives!
- Listen to headphones while you work
- Clean shop and friendly faces