Warehouse Project Manager
Warehouse Operations Project / Program Manager
Exciting Direct Hire Career Opportunity open due to growth with a successful logistics 3PL company! If you have strong experience managing warehouse operations and are excited to manage a project from initial scope through ongoing day to day warehouse and program management to bring a customer's warehouse pick pack and transportation operations in house apply today!
• Project management to transition customer's warehousing and transportation functions their Milwaukee 3PL facility
• Determine resources required including equipment, space within existing warehouse facility as well as labor required to efficiency manage client's pick/pack/transportation operations including client interface.
• Responsible for developing strong relationships with our internal and external customers and developing trusted advisor status with key business executives and stakeholders. An essential part of the project manager’s role is to liaise between our customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and projects according to customer needs and improving the entire customer experience.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all operational and administrative matters such as service questions and issues, information technology enhancements, claims management and account receivables
• Lead and manage the implementation of any new services in collaboration with the appropriate operational resources at all origins/destinations
• Develop and maintain trusted advisor status with customer stakeholders, executive sponsor(s) and network resources who support the account
• Ensure all service commitments and projects are successfully delivered timely and according to customer expectations
• Create, distribute, and maintain Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) in collaboration with Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Accounting
• Manage assigned project plans and execute multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Ensure each branch servicing the account understands the SOPs and executes accordingly
• Manage internal reports to monitor our performance in meeting critical milestones and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Immediately communicate any issues or exceptions to Operations and relevant Management resources
• Manage all customer meeting notes, action items, complaints, compliments in a centralized document and distribute to appropriate people involved with the accounts
• Manage and hold team members accountable for all customer action items and timely responses
• Assign a corrective action to every issue/complaint and follow-up on effectiveness of corrective action to ensure client satisfaction with the resolution
• Provide timely, regular project and program updates and reports
• Actively Participate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
• Engage Sales, Operations, and Management to participate in client meetings, presentations, and business reviews
• Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
• Strong knowledge of warehouse operations including experience with Warehouse Management Systems ( WMS )
SourcePoint Staffing won the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Milwaukee Journal Top Choice Employment Agency in Metro-Milwaukee. Come see why our candidates, employees and clients voted us best to assist in their career search!
Bachelor's Degree in Business in Business or Industrial Engineering
Warehouse management experience with strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems ( ( WMS ) in a process driven environment
Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and internal teams