Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Perform daily accounts receivable functions as assigned including daily deposits and ensuring posting of payment timely.
· Ensure timely collection of Accounts Receivable with team and resolve issues.
· Month-end closing with team, prepare journal entries as necessary, reconcile assigned accounts and perform internal control checks.
· Prepare, analyze and report monthly, quarterly Source America information.
· Assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
· Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division.
· Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
· Assist with annual external audits. Complete requested materials for the annual and benefit audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field with 3+ years experience including in the manufacturing industry
- Strong systems experience including ERP, Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work in office (this is not a remote opportunity)