Production Lead- 3rd Shift (8th invoice out of 8))
- Very Competitive pay!
• This position is for a working lead person, 90% hands on working operating production equipment, 10% lead duties overseeing a small team of 10 employees
• Operating production machines and equipment, troubleshooting machines
• Training employees, assigning work, and communicating with employees throughout the shift. Conducting employee performance reviews.
• Sending nightly production reports to internal management team
• Follow and maintain quality procedures
Minimum of 2 years of Lead/Supervisory experience.
Computer proficiency to complete production reports
Mechanical Aptitude to troubleshoot production machines