Responsible for operating various CNC Brake Presses and maintaining our quality and production standards. We work on a variety of custom, low volume products, for a mix of customers with various degree of complexity. Working in the medical device field, documentation and the quality of the work are equally important.
A day in the life:
- Form a variety of different steel components using a CNC Press Brake.
- Change dies and make adjustments
- Verify parts to print requirements and verifying other operators’ work.
- Maintain production efficiency levels and follow all MPE safety policies.
- Maintain an organized workplace through good housekeeping efforts
- Assist other Cells as needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience using a CNC Brake Press
- Use various brake press equipment and produce parts that meet MPE’s quality standards
- Ability to calculate figures and analyze such as dimensions, and measurements
- Able to use gages, calipers, and micrometers.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Read mechanical drawings, work instructions and understand standard and metric dimensions on drawings.
- Stand for long periods of time
PERKS and BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date.
- Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO and vacation benefits.
- Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night and paintball
- We create products that save lives!
- Listen to headphones while you work
- Clean shop and friendly faces