Location : Nashota
Job Type : Direct Hire
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Plant Controller- Direct Hire Opportunity!
Exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team of a manufacturer in Waukesha!! If you have 5+ years of financial analysis and cost accounting in manufacturing and are excited to take the next step forward in your career, apply today! If you thrive in a hands on role with a strong focus on analysis and collaboration with manufacturing management, this may be your next opportunity!
Completive salary, benefits and bonus potential! Contact Us Today!
- Prepares monthly plant financial package and participate in monthly financial review meeting with leadership team.
- Responsible for the regular upkeep and accuracy of financial reporting and balance sheet account reconciliations for all accounts on the facilities trial balance.
- In partnership with Plant Manager and other plant leadership functions, develop, track, and forecast updates for the facility, products and customers.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the inventory subledgers to the general ledger which includes overseeing processes for capture and daily posting of production and inventory transactions.
- Responsible for working with Plant Manager and local operations team to define optimal inventory levels, set period targets for improvement, report on deviations from plan, and assist in establishment of actions for improvement.
- Performs budgeting and cost analyses to develop, recommend and maintain standard material, labor and overhead rates for ERP product costing application.
- Analyzing and reporting of manufacturing variances. Collaborate with plant manager and management team to explain manufacturing variances and assist in root cause analysis.
- Assists Sales / Inventory / Operations Planning Manager with sales forecasting, margin analysis and inventory obsolescence review.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance. CPA preferred.
- Five to seven years of previous financial analysis/cost accounting experience in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and strong ERP systems experience.
- Strong experience in a collaborative environment working closely with the manufacturing management team