Part Time Purchasing Assistant
Great part time opportunity to work 20 hours/week - must be able to work 5 days/week Monday-Friday but offers a flexible schedule to work anywhere between 8am-5pm to accommodate work/life balance! College students interested in gaining experience in the supply chain / logistics field also encouraged to apply!
Our highly reputable Manufacturing client located in Germantown has an immediate 6 month+ opportunity! If you are detail oriented, have general administrative office experience and have a desire to learn, this may be your next opportunity!
- Completes purchase orders for vendors and receives acknowledgements from vendors. Maintains purchase order files.
- Reviews invoices and receivers for accuracy.
- Performs MRP processing.
- Maintains all records of exports, including transit files, so that company is in compliance with federal regulations.
- Maintains NAFTA records, including producer certificates from US vendors and company exporter certificates for each product.
- Will contact vendors for follow up on purchased products and may also interact with Canadian customs brokers