Responsible for various steps on our paint line. Including, hanging, inspecting, and masking parts. Ensuring our quality standards are maintained throughout the process.
A day in the life:
- Clean areas between color change to prevent cross-contamination
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
- Flex between masking, taping, and packaging
- Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
- Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance
- Assist other Cells as needed
Experience working on a powder coating line preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in Commercial painting
- Attention to detail, safety, and quality-conscious are critical to this position
- Lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs
- Stand for long periods of times
- Complete drug screen and post-offer physical
Listen to headphones while you work
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date.
- Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO, and vacation benefits.
- Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night, and paintball
- We create products that save lives!
- Listen to headphones while you work
- Clean shop and friendly faces