Painter- 2nd Shift
Pay-$22+ based on experience
Do you have Paint Experience? Here is an excellent opportunity to join a growing manufacturer in Waukesha! Competitive pay and an opportunity join a company that values their employees. Candidates experienced in residential and commercial painting are highly encouraged to apply!
- Paint steel/metal parts using spray painting equipment using surface preparation and painting techniques.
- Applies a variety of coatings including epoxies, urethane, and polyurethane coatings.
- Mixes paint according to specifications.
- Complete appropriate paperwork.
- Prior to painting, cleans and prepares part surfaces.
- Inspects parts prior to paint for needed repair, prepping and cleaning.
- Masks parts prior to painting.
- Hangs or set-up parts prior to painting.
- Inspects parts after painting.
- Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to pass respirator clearance and undergo respirator fitment test.