Location : Milwaukee
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 000046VQ
Compensation : 17.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
1st shift 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- Works within a fast paced shipping department to assemble subcomponents of loading dock parts and packs parts for shipping
- Determines proper inventory location and selects component parts for assembly or packing.
- Conducts benchwork assembly of subcomponent parts according to written specifications.
- Utilizes hand tools and small equipment to assist in the assembly of components. Visually inspects assembled and picked parts for quality defects. Packs parts according to shipping specifications.
- Loads parts onto pallets or into other containers for transport.
- Utilizes handtruck or forktruck to move pallets or boxes to proper staging area for shipment.
- Lifts and moves packages and parts of up-to 50lbs for assembly and storage.
- Ensures proper labeling of packages for shipment.
- Completes required work order paperwork or computer entry of information.
- Interacts with other department personnel regarding work order status and customer updates.
- Restocks inventory in an accurate and organized fashion.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area.
Required Qualifications :
Experience with all of the above