Order Fulfillment-Multi Fab
Location : Menomonee Falls WI
Job Type : Temp or Contract
Reference Code : 000047M2
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
- Assembles dock equipment and their subassemblies by following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties.
- Receive shop orders for truck restraints or dock gate from Multi-Fab production.
- Utilize Assembly Book to assemble various restraints or dock gates to specifications.
- Lifts and moves components up to 50 Lbs. for assembly.
- Utilizes hand tools, pneumatic tools, pulse tools and jib crane to assist in the assembly of truck restraints or dock gates.
- Conduct quality checks on assembled restraints. (ram bar testing, electronic function, etc.)
- Ensure proper labeling on restraints and dock gate packaging for product identification.
- Box and band assembled restraints and dock gates.
- Maintain completed restraint and dock gate inventory in designated locations.
- Utilize pallet jack and forklift for moving inventory.
- Maintain and restock inventoried assembly components in work cells.
- Conduct cycle counts on big-ticket items.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area.
- Work mandatory overtime as seasonal workload dictates.
- Work with shop departments to custom cut, grind, drill, paint parts or other duties as assigned on occasion.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training
- Must be able to obtain company forklift certification.
Required Qualifications :