Location : Milwaukee WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 000049FG
Compensation : 15.86 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
- Setup all injection molded jobs along with full documentation
- Use the Bill of Materials required for the job being setup and started.
- Performs mold changes/setups, pneumatic/electrical/water hookups in each press per the setup procedures and Bill of Materials.
- Brings and organizes all component parts and materials required by job to the press.
- Cleans up and puts away all component parts and materials after a job is completed.
- Moves tools and secondary equipment as needed.
- Cleans molds as needed to meet Bill of Material requirements.
- Understands all procedures and paperwork required in performing the job.
- Sets up all support and secondary equipment needed for the job.
- Maintains housekeeping and cleanliness of the production department as instructed by management as well as press upkeep as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum three (3) years on the job experience installing and removing plastic injection molds in hydraulic and electric injection molding machines.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Must have proven mechanical ability.
- Must have his/her own tools.
- Must complete a forklift driving training program.