Location : Milwaukee
Job Type : Direct Hire
Compensation : 16.00 - 22.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
2nd shift 2:30pm - 1am
Mon-Fri (mandatory OT)
- Final assembly and/or subassembly operations of carts, enclosure and other related products using various manual and power tools.
- May work on an assembly line, within a team, and/or work independently
- Read mechanical drawings, understand standard and metric dimensions on drawings
- Verify parts
- Maintain a consistent 6S workplace through consistent housekeeping efforts.
Perks and Benefits
- Listen to headphones while you work
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date
- Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO and vacation benefits.
- Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night and paintball
- Clean shop and friendly faces
- Air conditioned work environment
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Must be able to operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Will take assessment tests during interview