Location : Menomonee Falls WI
Job Type : Direct Hire
Reference Code : 000046VQ
Compensation : 16.00 - 18.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
1st shift 6am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs
- Loads, unloads and moves materials such as 12’ bar stock and pallets of other metal components
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved and enters information into computer system.
- Confirms accurate receipt of material from vendors, suppliers, etc. by verifying paperwork.
- Loads material for transit by securing strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage of material.
- Unloads material from flat-bed trucks, tractor-trailers, and box trucks with overhead hoists and/or fork truck.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and coveys load to destination utilizing proper overhead crane procedures.
- Moves and stores material on pallets and shelving according to established storage procedures.
- Utilizes manual and automatic equipment and tools to band and wrap materials. Transfers materials from storage location to designated machining or staging areas.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or to be stored in inventory.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on containers or transportation carriage. Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands or wraps bundles together.
- Lifts and pushes heavy bar stock and other material by hand or with pallet jack. Maintains cleanliness and organization of material receiving area. Shovels loose materials such as metal chips or scrap material into scrap holding containers or machine hoppers.
- Interacts with other departments in a professional manner to ensure accurate quantity and type of material to be stored and moved from plant to plant. Ensure compliance with ISO quality procedures, plant safety procedures, OSHA and other government agency regulations.
- Utilize company ERP and other software such as Epicor/Vantage and Microsoft products.
Required Qualifications :
Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience with all of the above duties