Responsible maintaining stocking levels of bins and packaging materials in assembly as well as locating received purchased items in Receiving department. This position will also assist with material handling needs in the shipping department as needed.
1. Move work in process material from the Receiving, fabrication, and paintline departments to the final assembly lines using work instructions and bill of material pick lists.
2. Move empty bins or dunnage from the assembly lines to the bin stocking locations.
3. Load and unload trucks in the shipping department using forklifts or pallet jacks.
1. High School Diploma or general equivalent.
2. Previous experience or certification driving a forklift.
3. Experience working in a team environment.
4. Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date.
Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO, and vacation benefits.
Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night, and paintball
We create products that save lives!
Listen to headphones while you work
Clean shop and friendly faces