Machine Operator Trainee
This is an apprentice/training position. We modify and machine interior doors for multi-family and commercial projects. We will train you on all aspects of door and jamb machining. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to problem-solve, and be flexible are important qualities required to be successful in this position. Safety is critical for our company, and this will be a key component in your training.
What we expect you to be able to do:
· This is a first shift (7AM to 3:30PM). Be punctual with excellent attendance.
· Focused and attentive to our training program which includes Safety First.
· Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs. multiple times throughout the day.
What you will learn:
· Comprehensive training
· Construction details of interior doors and door components
· Dimensioning of interior door hinge and lock measurements
· Use of a measuring tape including adding and subtracting fractions
· Safe and efficient use of power equipment as required for woodworking skills
What we offer:
· Competitive Compensation
· Full-time positions.
· Flexible overtime hours
· Opportunity for Advancement
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Competitive health insurance with vision and dental
· 401k Retirement Plans
· Friendly and dynamic work environment.
· Comprehensive training.
- Any woodworking and/or machine operator experience would be great
- Ability and willingness to learn a new trade