Machine Operator- Night shift -12 Hr. Rotating
12 hour rotating shifts
(work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days, off 2 days)
Working every other weekend.
- Setup, Startup and shutdown of machines.
- Operate and performing maintenance tasks on a variety of machines
- Make offsets.
- Check quality throughout shift using measuring tools like calipers, micrometers, height gage, bore gage, and groove micrometers.
- Perform maintenance tasks as needed.
- Cross train on other machines.
• Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions
• Basic math skills
• Ability to listen and watch machine for malfunctions
• Periodic lifting or moving of up to 50lbs
• Attention to detail