Location : Milwaukee
Job Type : Direct Hire
Compensation : 22.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
4am-2:30pm Mon-Fri (mandatory OT)
- Setting up and operating turret/laser equipment to cut metal components to print
- Identifying raw materials, loading, and unloading materials using manual lifts, overhead cranes, and forklifts.
- Responsible for shakeout (part separation), deburring, hardware insertion, or press brake operations based on workload.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
Perks and Benefits
- Listen to headphones while you work
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date
- Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO and vacation benefits.
- Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night and paintball
- Clean shop and friendly faces
- Cutting edge fabrication equipment
Required Qualifications :
- 1 year experience with laser cutting equipment.
- Experienced in set up/ operation of sheet metal Punch or Turret press preferred.
- Able to read mechanical drawings and understand standard and metric dimensions.
- Able to use various turret and laser equipment and produce parts that meet quality standards.
- Able to use gages, calipers, and micrometers.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- High attention to detail and self-motivated