Inserting Machine Op-2nd
Inserting Machine Operator
The insert operator works with our fabrication department as a part of a team performing set-up and operation of inserting equipment requiring the insertion of hardware into fabricated metal components in accordance to quality and production standards.
Here’s the “Hannah job description” that may or may not help.
Basically, they take the part that has been cut out by the laser and then bent in the brake press, and it will insert hardware into the holes that the laser cut so that all the parts can be screwed together in assembly. They’ll take the insert, put it on top of the hole, and then have a machine put pressure on the hardware so it goes into the hole.
- General machine operator would be able to do the trick.
- They have to be pretty detail oriented, because they could be inserting several different kinds of inserts into one face using a template;
- Say they have 6 inserts of X and 5 inserts of Y and 3 inserts of Z and each one goes into a different hole on the same face of the product, there would d be a template for where X, Y, and Z each go.
Listen to headphones while you work
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starts on the 1st of the month following hire date.
- Competitive salary and advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, PTO, and vacation benefits.
- Active social committee with Brewers games, casino night, and paintball
- We create products that save lives!
- Listen to headphones while you work
- Clean shop and friendly faces