Welder D - 2nd Shift
Flux Core Welder - Direct Hire!
Direct Hire Career opportunities for experienced Flux Core FCAW Finish Welders with a successful global manufacturer and a brand new state of the art facility in Milwaukee!
What you will like about this opportunity:
- Brand new state of the art facility with a highly successful company!
- Covered underground parking (no more brushing snow off in winter!)
- On-site gym and cafeteria with chefs for made to order meals!
- Competitive compensation with base pay starting at $28.64/hr + shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd shift! Overtime available and built in raises after 6 and 12 months!
- Paid shut down between Christmas & New Years too!
-Selects correct welding parameters for the weld process being used based on electrode type, shielding gas, material thickness, weld joint type and position.
-Positions welding equipment including wire feeder and boom cart. Installs and removes run off tabs and additional bracing as required.
-Performs production flux-core welding including 3/32, single and multiple pass fillet and groove welds in all positions, works in confined space
-Works independently in your own welding bay