Customer Service Rep
Pay range- $17.50-$30.00/hour- Depending on experience
Our customer is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer that has helped create life-enhancing technology since 1978. We value diversity, honesty, and integrity. These values are directly reflected in our everyday business practices. Our work ethic and dedication to our business partners drive us to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations.
As a Customer Success Associate you will:
- Be responsible for reviewing and verifying contracts and orders to the latest documentation and entering customer orders into the manufacturing ERP system
- Follow up on forecasts and schedules with customers and internally to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
- Maintain customer open order reports and digital portal
Why work with our customer?
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance the first of the month after date of hire
- 401 (K) match
- Vacation time given day one
- Paid time off after 60 days of employment
- 9 Paid holidays for regular full time employees
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous customer service experience required, in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Computer literacy, Office Suites