Location : New Berlin, WI
Job Type : Direct Hire
Compensation : 23.00 - 25.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Read measuring equipment up to one tenth (.0001) increments.
- Do simple math to include adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Responsible for offsets and editing of programs.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, programming sheets, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedure, control settings and matching methods and sequences.
- Mounts, aligns and secures tooling attachments, and workpiece on machine
- Loads program in machine controller or enters command to retrieve preprogrammed instructions from the data base
- Calculates and sets machine controls to position tooling in relationship to workplace and to regulate factors such as cutting depth, speed, feed and coolant flow
- Stops machine to change cutting tools when dull and to measure parts for conformance to blueprint specifications
- Cleans machine, tooling and parts
Required Qualifications :
Must be able to perform all of the above duties independently