Fundraising for Performing Arts
Location : Milwaukee
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 000049FQ
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
Fundraising for Performing Arts position in Downtown Milwaukee , WI
Work for a great cause on a great team!! If you have dynamic, outgoing and professional phone communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport over the phone, this is a great opportunity! This is a great opportunity for students, retirees, or anyone who is passionate about performing arts!
Both full and part time schedules available!
- Full Time: Monday - Thursday 12pm - 9pm & Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Part Time Evening: Part time evening 5pm - 9pm Monday-Thurs & Saturdays 9am-1pm
What you will like about this opportunity:
- Beautiful downtown Milwaukee office
- Fantastic casual and inclusive work environment with a great supervisor on a fun team
- Competitive compensation including base pay plus very competitive uncapped bonus plan which starts immediately ( you'll earn a bonus for each donation you receive via credit card and most employees start bonusing within their first 2 weeks! )
- Work for a great cause raising funds for symphonies / performing arts organizations and other non-profit organizations!
- Making high level outbound calls to past donors or ticketholders to fundraise for the performing arts including symphonies and other non-profit arts organizations across the country.
- Downtown Milwaukee
SourcePoint Staffing won the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Top Choice Employment Agency in Greater Milwaukee in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Choice Awards! Come see why our candidates, employees and clients voted us the best to assist in your career search!
Required Qualifications :
Have dynamic, outgoing and professional phone communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport over the phone.